Zenia Herbal Henna Powder Natural Mehndi for Hair Color/Dye | With Goodness of 10+ Herbs
- Premium Quality: Our henna is always stored properly, to ensure the freshest henna to you and it is triple sifted so that you get the smoothest with an easy application every time.
- Goodness of 10+ Herbs: Contains Brahmi, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Bahera, Jatamansi, Amla, Neem, Hibiscus, Harad, Henna, and Rathanjot
- Natural Product: This vegan and cruelty-free natural hair dye is prepared from 100% pure henna plant that is grown naturally without using any artificial chemicals.
- Safe To Use: Our hair powder is free from any kind of harmful preservatives or chemicals that can harm your hair. This safe and natural henna hair dye is free of metallic salts, ammonia, pesticides, peroxides, and other such ingredients.
- Various Advantages: This henna powder is a safe and natural alternative to artificial hair colors. The triple sifted henna powder helps in fighting dandruff and nourishes your scalp and hair roots to have a deep conditioning effect.
How to use:
- Mix Henna Powder with lemon juice or warm water until you get a consistency of pancake batter, and let the paste sit for 2-4 hours.
- Use gloves to apply the henna paste covering the entire hair.
- Wrap your hair with a shower cap and allow it to sit for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse and wash your hair with water. Avoid shampoo while rinsing for best results.
Note: Color results may vary from person to person depending on existing hair color and hair condition. Chemical treated hair and damaged hair may need more than one application for best results. Avoid shampoo use for the next 48 hours for best results.
Storage Information: Always store in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight.Amount of Zenia Henna Required
Chin Length Hair: 70-100 grams
Shoulder Length Hair: 150-200 grams
Mid-Back Length Hair: 250-300 grams
Waist Length Hair: 400-500 grams