Zenia 100% Pure Aritha (Reetha) Soapnut Powder
Aritha Powder, also known as Reetha or Soapnut is made from drying and blending Aritha fruit. Since ancient times, it has been used as a natural and excellent hair cleanser. The fruit contains high level of saponins which acts as natural foaming agents. It can be used to wash delicate fabrics, silver & gold ornaments, and hair.
Ingredients: Pure Aritha (Soapnut) Powder
HOW TO USE AS A HAIR CLEANSER:
1. Add 3 tablespoons of Aritha Powder to a 2 cup of boiling water.
2. Once boiled, allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes.
3. Apply this Aritha paste as a hair cleanser covering your entire scalp and hair.
4. Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered, let it sit for 5-7 mins.
5. Rinse and wash your hair with water. Avoid using shampoo while rinsing.
Tip: Aritha Powder can also be combined with amla, neem, shikakai and other herbs for a more nutritive hair wash.
Storage Information: Always store in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY