Video by Katrinaosity
1. MIX & PREPARE
- Use quart size mixing bowl per full packet(3.5 oz/100 g) and a spoon to mix.
- Cover any surfaces that may stain: untreated wood, carpet, fabric, etc.
- Pour powder into bowl. One packet colors/treats straight, shoulder length hair.
- Add hot tap water (approx 120º F) gradually to the powder.
- Add little water at a time to get an applicable paste consistency.
(thick pudding or cake batter).
- Prepare hair for color or treatment. Divide hair into four sections:
front, left, right, back.
2. APPLY COLOR OR TREATMENT
- Apply directly to towel-dried hair using gloved hand or hair dye brush.
- Using gloved hand, scoop and apply the paste on back section (if crumbly, add water).
- From scalp and root of hair, work evenly to top of hair. Try for complete, even coverage.
- Methodically apply from back to front section. Take your time. Massage well into hair.
- Work all hennaed hair into a mound on top of head. Touch-up along all hair lines.
- When done, cover head with included plastic cap. Leave on for one to two hours.
- Note: Treatments peak after one hour. Colors deepen up to two hours.
3. RINSE & CONDITION
- Rinse out thoroughly (no shampoo) until all product removed. Then use conditioner.
- Note: Paste rinse-out may take a little time. Conditioner will help removal of dried paste.
- Blow dry hair for 10-15 minutes to accelerate natural color-changing process.
- Remember: It’s 100% natural. No added perfumes. Earthy scent will fade after rinsing.
Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Avoid leave-in oil-based conditioners for first week. Henna-based dyes will take up to 48 hours to express true colors and undertones. Undertones can range from light red to green to blue before fully maturing—very normal (most blend within hours). You can reapply as often as you like. It’s all natural, safe, and gentle to hair, scalp, and skin.
I am upset because I can no longer buy Blonde Zenia. I have been using this for about three years and at first I was surprised my hair turned a light orange My hair is natural blonde. I have had so many compliments and my hair stopped falling out that I wanted to continue with your product. What color do you suggest. I ordered Golden Blond and Lemon yellow thought maybe to mix them.
Hello, I’ve been ordering my individual henna & indigo for over a year now. I love your product the best. My hair comes out a beautiful black. Now I’m adding to my order medium brown for my mom. She also loves your product. But I have a question regarding the shipping. When I added my mom’s order to mine I had free shipping. Now I’m being charged. Which is no problem. I’m Just wondering if your shipping charges charged within the past 2 months? Thank you for your excellent prices also.
I want to order ash brown if the powder will completely cover my gray roots.
Please tell me if this will happen because I would love to have this color naturally without any red.
Question: I tried the golden blonde packet to do highlights in my hair… I did everything by the box instructions and after three hours of this in my hair nothing happened.. no color difference whatsoever. What am I missing?